“The Art of Startup Fundraising is a must read for anyone who even considers starting a business. Fundraising is hard. This book gives you the roadmap to get where you are going. Alejandro Cremades speaks with wisdom and from experience.“
- TIM DRAPER, Founder of Draper Associates, DFJ, and Draper University.
"The Art of Startup Fundraising should be a mandatory reading for entrepreneurs that are looking to raise capital. This book will enable Alejandro to help many more early stage companies answer the tough questions when fundraising."
- MARCO LANDI, Former Chief Operating Officer at Apple and Chairman at Atlantis Ventures
THE ART OF STARTUP FUNDRAISING
"Raising capital is often the most daunting and least understood aspects of starting a new business and there are few people more experienced than Alejandro Cremades to act as a guide. The Art of Startup Fundraising unlocks key secrets of fundraising for newly minted entrepreneurs."
- JEFF STIBEL, Chairman of BrainGate, Inc. and Vice Chairman of Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.; New York Times bestselling author of Breakpoint and Wired for Thought.
"This book provides a clear, concise tour of the fundraising game. With his crowdfunding and entrepreneurial expertise in full display, Cremades does a terrific job making a complicated process simple and accessible."
- JEFF BUSSGANG, General Partner at Flybridge Capital Partners and Senior Lecturer at Harvard Business School
Click a retailer below!
“The Art of Startup Fundraising is an easy read with a lot of good advice on how to raise capital. One of the biggest hurdles of early stage companies is fundraising. Entrepreneurs are not experts in this arena which makes this book a worthwhile read.“
- TONY HSIEH, author of Delivering Happiness and CEO of Zappos.